Sadly, and luckly, my current state is in favor of the painters and graphic designers... I do have, another blog for this, lol, but I have choose to use this to post some of my images. I'm a disaster designing, but I do my best, also I'm like "idiot" and with some distractions for doing some tasks, lol... I will explain later, so, since I was like 14 I wanted to do this, and become a graphic designer (i'm in the half of the career)...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Poema de otoño...
Cada final del verano me parece triste y feliz, ya que me recuerda que las camisas de tirantes se irán pero vendrá el crepúsculo otoñal y ...
-
It's the duty of every composer, to be familiar with all poets, old and new, and himself choose the best and most fitting for his purpos...
-
Tango Quiero bailar tango... Bailar y demostrarme a miymidma, que puedo bailar...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario